I was able to keep up with the day by day instructions on this washcloth, so when the last day's instructions came out - all that was necessary was a short knitting session, and I was done! This was the mid-month September washcloth for the monthly dishcloth group I belong to (see the Monthly Discloth KAL button) on my sidebar under Knit - a longs. I changed the pattern only in that I did a seed stitch border rather than a garter stitch border. This cloth took most of a ball of Peaches and Creme, on size 7 needles. It's almost too pretty to use, but I'm a very practical person, so most likely will be using it!