Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Washcloth Collection

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I promised I would photograph my first attempts at washcloths and here they are . . . The round peach and cream one is the first one I made. Almost too pretty to use! I've used the multi colored one and the blue/green/white one, but just made the starfish cloth last night. I'm going crazy with ideas for these - color combinations, etc. Although I enjoy knitting other things like socks, socks, socks, felted bags and more, these are such fun as one can be finished in a single evening and "wala" you've got a FO!

8 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Nice collection of cloths. They look great. I always return to dishcloth knitting when I need some quick encouragement.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Deby said...

Great cloths! I really love the round one.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Knitting Rose said...

You are absolutely right! When you want a little boost or an easy knit - a dishcloth is IT! I love knitting socks, but dishcloths are my mindless knitting!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Beautiful washcloths... I wish I could get my two girls into knitting

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dishcloths. Can I ask? Where did you get the pattern for the pink and white round one? I love it!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger roseygirl said...

I LOVE THEM! I always have a supply of washcloths/dishcloths on hand for gifts :)

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Have you tried Dave's Garterlac Dishcloth?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Love the cloths. Very pretty colors.

I've done a few of the square corner to corner but the rounds are really fun.

How sweet that your DDs knit, too. Three of mine do and the eldest crochets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home