Saturday, February 10, 2007

Springtime in Paris


I think this is going to be one of my very favorite pairs of socks! I've held on to this yarn in my stash for a long time, waiting for the right pattern. It's Claudia's Handpainted Sock Yarn, a yummy 100% wool. The pattern for this sock actually calls for it to be knit from the toe up and then turned inside out when completed, as the pattern makes little "Eifel Towers". However, I prefer to knit from the top down and wear the sock right side out. Since I am knitting from the top down, I reversed the order of the stitch pattern and I love the way it looks, like raindrops falling down the socks. Thanks Six Sox KAL for the great patterns you share.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

Wow! You are a sock knitting machine. I heart all of your socks.

Great work:D

Welcome back to blog land!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger roseygirl said...

I like the look of this sock, I still can't seem to get the hang of knitting socks. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home