Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fancy Washcloth


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I was able to keep up with the day by day instructions on this washcloth, so when the last day's instructions came out - all that was necessary was a short knitting session, and I was done! This was the mid-month September washcloth for the monthly dishcloth group I belong to (see the Monthly Discloth KAL button) on my sidebar under Knit - a longs. I changed the pattern only in that I did a seed stitch border rather than a garter stitch border. This cloth took most of a ball of Peaches and Creme, on size 7 needles. It's almost too pretty to use, but I'm a very practical person, so most likely will be using it!

4 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Becky said...

The cloth turned out great. I wish I had been home to make one. Maybe later.

Your socks turned out great, too. They will be very special Thanksgiving wear.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

That IS almost too nice to use, LOL! But atleast when you are using it, it'll be pretty to look at.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Deby said...

What a beautiful cloth! I love the lace and color is great too.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger roseygirl said...

Now this one is beautiful! I love it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home