Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sixth Sense Socks Finally Done!

I finally finished my Sixth Sense Socks - I felt like it took forever!
I altered the pattern just slightly by using my own heel and toe pattern
because I know they will fit. They are extremely comfortable - but,
now I will have to wait until the weather gets cold again to wear them.
Oh well - at least I have a nice new pair of socks waiting for me! And -
I'm sure I will use this pattern again because the socks fit so well!

By the way, I used Trekking XXL in colorway 78, size 1 dpns, and did
72 stitches. I knit tightly, so they are a real sturdy fabric, but stretch
easily.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Sue, thanks for the more than kind words about my knitting.

Love your sixth sense socks! I left the Six Sox KAL just recently and realized I hadn't gotten the pattern after seeing yours sparked a desire to knit them up. Poo, now I'll have to wait until they reopen the group to get the pattern.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Your 6th Sense are beautiful! I am making mine now. I'm slow.

I just found your blog again. I thought I had been reading it all along...guess that was another grandma. *blush* I'm glad I found my error, though. You are now placed securely on my bloglines account.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

I love your socks! I'm still trying to find the time to do my first pair. I've been accumulating a lot of stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home