Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's a Pair!


Image hosting by Photobucket



My Glad Raggs are done!!!  I made it in plenty of time for the deadline, even.  I'm somewhat of an ADD knitter, so I had to suppress the urge to keep working on other projects at the same time and just get these finished.  Glad (no pun intended) that I did because it's cold and going to get colder this week here in Southern California and I can wear them!  Jawoll wool which knits up beautifully and beads.  Fancy/casual socks - so much fun to wear. 




Image hosting by Photobucket      I love wool!

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are lovely! Nice job!
~Roxanne~

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those look really nice. They are so much fun to knit! Congrats on getting them done in time.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You are doing great with your sock knitting. You did the beads and all! I started to cast on with my Lang Jawoll and put it right back. It is tiny! So...there's a deadline?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home