Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sixth Sense Sock Progress

I'm finally making progress on the first sock of the pair for the Six Sock KAL current sock. This one is called Sixth Sense and I'm doing it out of Trekking XXL, in colorway #78. I haven't had as much time to knit lately with my parents visiting from out of state for two weeks, but am moving along pretty well now. My mother saw my handknit socks and ordered a pair for Christmas. Very specific, too. She wants solid navy blue in a nice soft yarn. At least I have a few months to work on them!
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Love the color....And glad to see you're working on so many socks!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just got to your blog through the Knit Bloggers ring. Your socks are great :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home