Monday, February 20, 2006

Turquoise Socks Done!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I finally abstained from working on any other projects last night until I had finished the second sock of this pair -- I want to wear them before winter is over here in Southern California. In fact, it's cold right now so soon . . . . . smile! These are knit from Lang Jawoll washable wool (75%) and nylon and I am told that this yarn softens up and washes nicely. I think I'm hooked on knitting socks . . . watch out other projects!

7 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I love that color! Aren't socks fun?!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger roseygirl said...

I have tried a few times to make socks, but just can not get the hang of it :( Your socks look so comfy maybe I will have to try this sock thing again.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger soapy said...

Great color socks!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You have really done well with the socks! I love these. When you set out to learn something, there's no stopping you! :)

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Great socks! You've got the sockbug now--there's no going back!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger soapy said...

GREAT socks! I love the color! You did an awesome job! Welcome to the darker side of knitter.... Before to long you'll have your own sock drawer full!

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! very nice job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home