Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm Learning Socks on 2 Circulars


Image hosting by Photobucket


AKA - Blue Jeans Socks. I think I'm going to love these socks! The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the colorway called "Blue Jeans". I took a class a week ago in the Socks on 2 Circulars method and took right to it! We knit a toddler size sample sock in a worsted weight in order to get through the whole sock and I found the heel and gusset to be much easier than with the Magic Loop method for me and I may end up totally converting from dpns to the 2 circulars method. Although, I do love doing socks with dpns. . . .

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger soapy said...

Good for you!! I did that way then went back to my DPNs... I missed them so much! ;o))
I love your peddicoat & silk socks! YUMMY! Wonderful job!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger roseygirl said...

I so want to knit socks but the sock class I signed up for was cancelled, so for now I can only hope and dream! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home