Saturday, February 18, 2006

Park City Snowmobiling

Image hosting by Photobucket
Was this ever fun!! This was the first time we've ever been on a snowmobile and I loved it! We each drove our own machine all over this 13,000 acre ranch in Park City, Utah, for 2 hours - up and down hills, around corners, high elevation, low valleys, and play areas where we could really zoom around. Our guide told us that it's possible to get them up to about 60 miles an hour and I thought - - "NO WAY!" But after playing with it for a while and getting comfortable, I actually had mine up to almost 40 miles per hour - whew!! I'd love to do this again soon. . . .

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here's the pack - Back row - dear hubby left and then me. Front row - our 7 year old nephew, Skyler, and Sarah and Montie (hubby's brother). They live in Park City and invited us to come up to visit - they were great hosts and we had a wonderful time. I'm sure we'll go back again and also want to "check it out" in the summertime.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I don't know what I am more envious of....All that snow or the snowmobiling. Great pictures!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Very cool. Sounds like you had a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home