Sunday, January 08, 2006

Yea - Gift Certificates!!

We finished our family Christmas today - this year was really strange with everyone going everywhere - so we planned to meet again today and finish visiting and exchanging gifts. I pulled out all the stops and made a roast and all the fixings. My daughters both gave me gift certificates for yarn shopping. One is to a store called Common Threads in Encinitas. We plan to all go there in a couple of weeks. The other one is to Knit Picks. What fun this will be!!!

We also celebrated my granddaughter's 9th birthday today - with lemon meringue pie and presents. We had Jessie and her little brother over night and she helped me make her birthday pie. What a sweet girl. Being her grandma is the most fun in the world!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry late Christmas! :) You'll have to let us know what you use the gift certificates for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home