Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Bag in the Making

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This bag is felting as I post this pix. I made a bag for a good friend for Christmas and I really liked it when it was finished. In order to not be tempted to keep it, I promised myself that I would make one for me after Christmas. Here is is . . . .it's made with Noro Kureyon, color number 150 which is soft greens, along with Cascade 220 in a soft heathery green. The two blend really well and when felted, should be subtle. I used the "My Little Companion" pattern - it's the perfect size for every day. I'm now thinking about bags I can make in different colors to go with different outfits - such fun! Wow - I just checked on the felting process and the zippered pillow case I put the bag and I-cord handles in came unzipped and the bag and straps were out in the washer! Never had that happen before. Felting's not done - will post a pix when bag is felted and dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home