Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sock it to Me!

I took a sock knitting class today at Bourgee Boutique in Claremont and I think I will enjoy adding socks to my repertoire of knitted items. I was able to get about half way done with my first sock (I had to leave class early to go the Stitch Cafe open house mentioned in the previous post). Shop owner, Gina, is so gracious - she invited me to come back one evening and she will help me finish the sock since I had to leave early. I'll post a picture soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I want to take a sock class... But I think I will have to teach myself. good for you!

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog, and I'm so impressed with your photos! You style them so beautifully, with the different backgrounds and props. Enjoyed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home