Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Organize or Knit ????


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My main "stash closet" was overflowing, I had no more room to put any new purchases and my room was a mess! I also wanted to work on two projects, one of which is a Christmas present. My DH was going to be home late last night due to a meeting, so, the evening was mine!!! What to do?? Organization had to come first - I couldn't stand it. I purchased two of those plastic under the bed storage bins and cleaned some things out of this closet that I am not currently using (but still want to keep) and hid them away under our bed. What do you know - - I created more room for yarn, etc. This is the result - it's still not perfect, but out of the way (when the doors are closed) and my room is neater. No more yarn shopping for a while, I promise! By the way, my DH put these closets in for me about 2 years ago to help keep all of my "stuff" organized. Isn't he great?

I also decided to reorganize the side bar on my blog - check it out! When all was done, I still had a little time to knit before getting horizontal for the night.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Oh don't even go there girlfriend... I tried to do that a few weeks ago and then I just seem to blow up my stash. They are all over the place. Like heck if I am going to photo mine. Yours is so neat. Great job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home