Sunday, January 08, 2006

This Sock is Comfortable!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my first regular sock - made from yarn sent to me by my secret pal, Liz. It's 100% Merino Wool by Hollyspring Homespun and it's really soft and comfortable - both to knit with and wear! I'm starting the second sock tonight as I want to wear them - they are so comfortable!!! This particular pattern uses yarn that is a light worsted weight and size 5 needles. It knits up fast and they fit perfectly!!! Love them, Liz.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I love how that yarn knitted up! Holly SPring Homespun is one of my favs.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Your socks are beautiful! You really got going on them. I love the colors and admire how you can adapt them to fit your style.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Whit said...

I LOVE your sock. I love the colors and the style and - I just love it. :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home