Saturday, December 03, 2005

Lucy Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a gift for my secret pal - I don't think she knows who I am yet and won't see this until I reveal myself and give her my blog address. I knit this Lucy Bag out of Plymouth Galway in three shades of green - her favorite color. It was done single stranded with size 10 1/2 needles and felted really firmly and quickly. Interesting bag - would be great to tote some "stuff" around, etc. I hope she likes it - one can never have too many bags or totes. I even plan to make one for myself soon - so many projects on the burner . . . .

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Looks awesome! I've been wanting to make one of those as well.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That looks great! It will be great for carrying knitting projects around. I have a few bags with projects, each to fit the need. I agree that it takes more than one. :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger me myself and i said...

what an awesome gift for your SP!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home