Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's Done!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this bag!! It turned out just the size I hoped ( 7 1/2 " wide by 6 1/2" tall by 5" deep) and the colors stayed muted and blended. My only problem was finding a box or firm object the right size to form and dry it on. After a light shaving, I'm ready to use it tomorrow. The combination of Cascade 220 and Noro Kureyon blends and felts extremely well - nice and firm, sturdy and thick. My DH still wants to take a few of my bags to "school" to show his teachers. Guess I'll have to put a collection together and set them by the front door. My only requirement is that he bring them right back as I use them daily. It's off make a little dinner, do a load of laundry, and then sit down to work on my two current projects - another bag and my second sock. Later.

8 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
~Roxanne~

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Looks just like Christy's. Very cute. You both think alike. Great job.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful bag! I am going to have to make a bag soon! I love looking at all the bag you have made!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where do you find all these excellent patterns! I love every single bag you have made!! keep um coming

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please tell me what pattern you used for this bag. I don't have a blog, I just "happened upon' yours. My e-mail address is jilliank04@yahoo.com.

I am working on my very first felted tote. I am so excited about it, that I can't wait to find my next project. Your bag looks like it would be a great one!

Thanks!
Jill in Boone, NC

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger kat said...

i quite like the colors & shape of that bag!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger . said...

Lovely! I want to make a felted bag so bad. It would be fun!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag you're it! See my blog for details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home