Sunday, August 21, 2005

Purple Green and Gold Bag


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the bag post felting - I'm pleased with the way it came out. The ladder yarn (Trendsetter) actually looks better after felting and add's an interesting dimension to the yellow stripe. This is a variation of the Booga Bag with binding off in I'cord (which I finally figured out how to do). Knit with Cascade 220 on size 10 1/2 circular needle. Handle is a 3 stitch I'cord, using one strand of purple and one strand of yellow, held together, for the tweedy look.


And now for prefelting . . . . .


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bag prefelting - love the colors. I've been saving this yarn which is leftovers from other projects I've done and when I found the ladder yarn from Trendsetter in just the right colors, I knew right away what I wanted to make. A girl can't have too many bags, can she?

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love it! The ladder yarn really adds a nice interest.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue, boa tarde, meu nome é Solange Cristiny moro no Brasil e me apaixonei por sua bolsa, será que você poderia me enviar a receita? eu não entendo nada de inglês, por isso que estou escrevendo para você em português e torcendo que você saiba ou conheça alguem que entenda o português. Kiss Solange

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue esqueci de te enviar meu e-mail, que é solangecristiny@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home