Thursday, July 07, 2005

Booga Bag!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Booga Bag after felting. I was pleased that the colors only faded a little, as I really like them. It took about 25 minutes in the washer, then rinse and about 2 days to dry, stretched over a box. I think I'll be making more of these as they will make great gifts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Booga Bag before felting. Didn't take too long to make - it was so fun to see the color stripes develop that I just kept knitting and knitting until I had it done. Used Noro Kureyon color # 166 - just a little over 2 skeins. Trying to figure out what I can make or add to with the remaining yarn of the third skein. I used 10 1/2 circular needles and 10 1/2 double pointed.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What about making a small cell phone cover with the extra?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger PnP said...

Sue, your bags are just gorgeous and I love the stitch markers. You are SO talented!

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It´s lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home