Monday, July 04, 2005

Beaded Stitch Markers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My daughter and I farmed the grandkids out to the pool with Papa and daddy and quickly sat down to create some beaded stitch markers. The hardest part was choosing which beads to use for each marker - after that, it was easy going. We made several different ones and some sets - these are just two of them. The next day I went to Bakersfield and taught my other daughter how to make them and she made 18 - all different! I plan to give some away, but am going to make some more for myself!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger MikKnits said...

Beautiful job! What are you using for the ring part? They look like half of a toggle clasp. Have a great time in Hawaii. I'm originally from there but haven't been back for 4 years. Planning a trip in December.
Aloha!
www.mikknits.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home