Sunday, August 21, 2005

2 Rib Scarf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made this scarf while I was in Michigan in May - it's knitted from one strand of a Katia ribbon yarn (a sort of khaki green) called Sevilla and one strand of a carry along yarn (Katia Gatsby) that was hand dyed gold, green and plum, variegated, which is sparkly. I knit it in a 2 x 2 rib so that it has a lot of body. I definitely will wait until colder weather to wear it - something really different - picture doesn't do it justice. By the way, this yarn had a mind of it's own, so the 2 x 2 rib helped it have a little form and substance.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger SpiderWomanKnits said...

Love your 2x2! I started one for my son a while back but it's sitting in the UFO pile. You've inspired me to pick it up. Thanks!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Fireplace Repair Abilene said...

This was lovely too read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home