Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Little Black Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After a wonderful 15 day vacation on Kauai and then getting back into the swing of things at home, I finally finished another felted bag. I wanted a black bag for more dressy occasions, and I wanted it to be small. Well, it's small all right - measures 6" wide and 5" tall, just perfect for a little evening bag. I used one skein of Bernat Lana and did a version of the Booga Bag, only didn't knit the entire 64 rows, only about 50. I then used the rest of the yarn on the I'cord. It felted really fast and really thick and firm - no fuzz! Knit single strand with 10 1/2 circular needles. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion about something I could add to or apply to the bag to "jazz it up" for evening?

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So cute! What about a felted flower?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home