Monday, July 11, 2005

Jessie's Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jessie's bag after felting. It ended up about 4 inches wide, 4 inches deep and about 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall. Just perfect for a sweet 8 year old granddaughter. Knit on size 15 circular needles, I used Cascade 220 - the pink color didn't have a color tag on it, or I lost it. The yellow is color # 8412 and I just used a little bit. I added a little Trendsetter Tootsie above and below the yellow stripe to give a little dimension and fun and I made the handles by combining one strand of the pink and one strand of the yellow in a 3 stitch I-cord. Lot's of fun and easy to make! I hope Jessie likes it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Jessie's bag pre-felting. It's amazing how it changes during felting!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So cute! I love the extra touch of the novelty yarn.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

What a fab bag! I love the colours!
P.S. Thanks for the stitch markers. Love 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home