Monday, July 04, 2005

Stitch Marker Frenzy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK - I admit it -- I went a little crazy. I made all of these stitch markers today - just wanted to get it done in one sitting - now I won't have to worry about it for a while. I'm still trying to decide which two of them I will use on the project I'm taking with me to Hawaii in 12 days! Such a hard decision to make. I'm taking a pale goldish yellow shawl I am making - kind of a lacy pattern and it requires 2 stitch markers. I've had a hard time sticking with this project, but figured if I took it on vacation, whenever I get the urge to knit - that's what will be available and maybe, just maybe I'll get it done!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Very nice! I like how you used the toggle closure for the loop.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dreamy said...

OOoh, I love your findings! Where'd you find them?? The stitchmarkers are gorgeous; I like the turquoise and gold heart one in the upper righthand corner, very pretty! (and wow you sure do turn out BEAUTIFUL BAGS!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home