Saturday, June 25, 2005

Brown Sophie Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finished my first Sophie bag today! It was knit with one skein of Cascade 220, color number 8013 (medium brown) and scraps of dark purple and light green (Celery) Cascade 220. I only took about 20 minutes in the washer to get to the size and density I wanted and ready to block and dry. I like this little bag - it actually looks larger in the picture than I think it really is - it's a nice size to carry just a few things, and so economical to make! I have plans to make at least a couple more in different colors. I've given away every bag I've made so far, so I think that I'll keep this one for myself. If interested, the pattern for this neat little bag can be found at http://www.magknits.com/warm04/patterns/sophie.htm. Have fun!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Dreamy said...

You make such beautiful bags! :) I'd definitly keep it if it 'speaks' to you.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So cute! I like the color band at the top.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home