Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Maple Leaf Socks Yarn is Here!

I joined yet another KAL - socks no less. When they were all talking about doing the Maple Leaf Pattern by Jeanie Townsend I wasn't sure I was really excited about that pattern - - that is, until I found this yarn. It's called "Glenwood" by Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock. OK, I can see that yarn on me and in this pattern, so here we go again. KAL starts July 1 which gives me time to swatch, decide what needles to use, etc., and then get ready, set, GO! I'm crazy about this yarn and love knitting socks so this should work out just fine. I think that there's over 100 of us who have signed up for this KAL - using all different kinds of yarn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for joining the KAL - and the yarn you got is so very gorgeous, I love those calm and warm colors! Happy sock knitting - looking forward to seeing the progress pics!

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that yarn is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the socks!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

I love the colors of that yarn! Where did you buy it?

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sue said...

To miss88keys, I purchased the yarn online from Jimmy Beans Wool. There is a link on my blog on the sidebar if you're interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home