Saturday, December 03, 2005

Incredible Secret Pal!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What an unbelieveable secret pal I had. I still don't know who she is, but she promised to reveal herself soon - I hope! Since I mentioned that I was interested in learning how to knit socks, she sent me a great book on sock knitting, two patterns for different socks, with the yarn included to knit the socks, chocolate (yum!), lip balm, bath petals, a little travel pack with shower gel, foot lotion and body lotion and a shower cap (how did she know that we like to travel a lot), another fabric little travel bag filled with other travel essentials, and three sets of double pointed needles - perfect for the socks!

Wow, it sure was fun to go to the post office this morning and pick up the package, and then bring it home and open it as fast as I could to see what she sent. It's an awesome feeling to have someone who you don't even know spoil you like this, and I have also had fun spoiling my secret pal - - her package is going out tomorrow. THANK YOU secret pal! You are truly awesome and I hope you reveal yourself soon so I can thank you some more!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peek-a-Boo from your Secret Pal! I am so glad to know you like everything in your box! There is one little thing I forgot to put in the box so I'll mail it on Monday with my "reveal". I am impressed that you got the box already, I mailed it on Wednesday from the East coast!

I forgot to tell you, the little zipper bag filled with travel stuff, I sewed that bag. They're little "survival kits" I made for the gals in my knitting group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home