Sunday, September 11, 2005

SP6 Questionnaire

1. Yarn Snob? Yes, I guess you could say that I am. After I tried the better, more pricey yarns, I have had a hard time using the lesser expensive brands - there is a difference in quality. I don't use Red Heart or Lion Brands and pretty much purchase yarn at yarn shops or over the internet.

2. Spin/Crochet? I have not taken up spinning yet, but I do know how to crochet, although I prefer knitting.

3. Allergies? No

4. How long knitting? I have knit off and on for several years, more off than on. Although, VERY on in the last 9 months!

5. Amazon or online wish lists? Not at this time.

6. Favorite scent? I guess you could say floral and/or fruity.

7. Sweet tooth? Oh Yea! My favorite is chocolate, but I unfortunately like all things sweet!

8. Other crafts? I am an amateur photographer and I have also done scrapbooking, although I'm not scrapbooking at the moment.

9. Favorite music? Country, easy listening. I don't think I can play MP3's, only CD's and DVD's.

10. Favorite color? Plum. I prefer the purple, plum, blue, green pallette. My home is predominately light gold, plum, olive green, beige. I don't like orange and don't do much with red.

11. Family situation? Married, no pets. I have two married daughters and 2 grandchildren.

12. Life dreams? That's a hard one. I want to live my life pleasing to God, be a good role model to my grandchildren, family, and co-workers, and I hope to retire in the next 6 or 7 years and be able to spend more time with family, friends, church, etc.

13. Favorite yarns? Cascade 220, Lamb's Pride Worsted, Plymouth Galway, Blue Sky Alpaca, I love to felt! Also like cotton yarns.

14. Fibers I don't like? Acrylic or really wild, funky yarns. I do like to use some novelty yarns, but not too crazy.

15. Knitting obsession? Felting.

16. Favorite items to knit? Felted bags, easy sweaters, ponchos.

17. Knitting right now? Bag for felting, short sleeve pull-over sweater, poncho, shawl.

18. Ponchos? I like ponchos if they aren't too wild and crazy. I like wraps, also.

19. Straight or circular needles? It depends on the project, I like both equally well.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I've been using more and more bamboo needles.

21. Sock knitter? I haven't tackled a pair of socks yet, but I am very interest in it and have almost purchased supplies for socks a couple of times.

22. Learn to knit? Taught myself.

23. UFO? Not sure what you mean here.

24. Favorite animated character or animal/bird? I don't have a favorite animated character. For animal or bird, I would have to say hummingbird.

25. Favorite holiday? Christmas.

26. Collect? Dragonflies.

27. Knitting magazine subscriptions I have? Creative knitting, Vogue Knitting, Cast On.

28. Books I would like? A good sock knitting instruction and pattern book. Also would like the new Rowan book called "Classic Knits for Real Women". I think that the smallest sizes in this book would fit me - I really like some of the patterns in this book.

29. Patterns? No patterns I'm craving right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home