Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bag of Many Colors


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The bag is dry! I probably wouldn't have designed the colors of this bag the way it came out (but I was attempting to use up some stash), however, I'm happy with it and it's really something different than I normally would make. I guess I'm trying to step out of the box a little. The pattern calls for the top band to be turned down, but I plan to leave it up as I like it better that way on this particular bag. I shaved it just a little and left a little bit of the fuzziness on it. I'm thinking that I might get a few turquoise beads and embellish it right under the turquoise band to give it more of a southwestern look. Just have to find the right beads. The felting took about 25 minutes and blended the colors nicely. We'll see what the girls at the office say tomorrow. . . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Nice use of your stash. It really blends well. I think the beads would add a nice touch. I like the shape, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home