Friday, October 14, 2005

Super Secret Pal


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Look at what I discovered this morning! Apparently this package came from my secret pal yesterday and my dear hubby forgot to tell me about it. He just put it in "my room" and we went off to our niece's volleyball game. I didn't see it until this morning when I "happened" to go in that room before going to work. I debated on whether to open it this AM or wait until tonight - obviously curiosity got the best of me. What a great secret pal - thank you, thank you, thank you! The yarn is 100% wool for felting and I love the colors. A funny thing about the patterns; I had just visited that website yesterday and found these same two patterns and really liked them. Rather than pay to download them right then, I bookmarked the website so I could go back later and spend a little more time looking and then purchase them. Now I don't have to! And the goodies she sent are my favorites! The Mint Milano cookies will get opened tomorrow night when 3 girlfriends come over to play cards. Thank you again, secret pal, you're the greatest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home