Sunday, June 12, 2005

Purple Buttonhole Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finished my second felted bag - love it! I actually knit this one in one night, wove in the ends the second night and felted it. I used Cascade 220, a dark purple and a medium purple. Some times I used the colors by themselves, and a couple of times I combined the dark and medium together to give a tweedy look. It took about 25 minutes in washer to felt and came out quite fuzzy as I felted it down a lot. After shaving, it's ready to give as a gift to my sister-in-law who loves purple, knits, and hasn't tried felting yet.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue it is GORGEOUS! You did a great job on this bag, and I am sure your recipient is going to flip for it!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Iron Cowgirl Knits said...

What pattern did u use? It's gorgeous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home